DigitaLogic Delivers an Enterprise to Field System (EFS)
IGIN-EFS addresses these challenges and does so much more.....
DigitaLogic is an engineering company that provides technology solutions for Monitoring Controlling and Automating of Things (MCAoT) to Utilities and Commercial, Industrial, Government, Military, Health or Educational facilities.
DigitaLogic delivers the Enterprise to Field System (EFS) which is a category of automation architecture that utilizes the EFS-Server and Intelligent grid Interface Node (IGIN) to enable organizations to implement a single infrastructure that can securely monitor, control, and automate their entire array of field assets.
IGIN-EFS is a single end-to-end platform for securely connecting the enterprise-level systems to the field-level devices that are typically geographically dispersed. The process is accomplished by leveraging any land/wireless telecom assets and applying IGIN-EFS to deploy new telecom assets, when needed, to extend the telecom coverage.
IGIN-EFS enables utilities to overcome their most pressing challenges by:
- Enabling successful completion of projects with less human and technical resources.
- “Future-proofing” the system infrastructure against continuous changes in hardware, software, applications, standards, etc.
- Implementing cyber security on single platform over different communication system links/types and different field RTUs and devices.
- Securely enabling interoperability, advanced application deployment, data-sharing and Enterprise System consolidation across multiple users, organizations and companies.
- Creating a manageable technological platform for real-time data, especially when the system has grown to hundreds, thousands or tens of thousands of remote devices over a large geographical area.
IGIN-EFS is proven at many utilities and other organizations. It successfully and cost-effectively helps any organization to implement their smart applications and projects. Examples of organizations that can benefit from IGIN-EFS include: