Modern infrastructure needs monitoring, control, automation and security with reliable telecommunications.
Enterprise to Field System (EFS) is a strategic solution to infrastructure and grid modernization.
EFS is a new automation architecture that enables utilities, commercial, industrial, government, military, health or educational facilities to modernize their infrastructure by monitoring, controlling, and automating the many facets of their complex systems.
As a strategic solution, EFS provides…
- Less Demand on Resources: manageable and enables the same personnel to support all applications
- Protection Against Obsolescence: moves forward with technology, is fully backward compatible, flexible, scalable and technically manageable
- Security: brings existing infrastructure into compliance with the latest security requirements (e.g. NERC-CIP, FISMA, etc.) and has the flexibility to accommodate future security changes.
- Advanced Applications: solves challenges that may be unique to your infrastructure environment by easily introducing user-defined, intelligent applications to the system (both in the field and/or centrally)
With DigitaLogic’s EFS, you gain a partner and long-term strategic solution to monitoring any wide array of physical and mechanical systems, automating and controlling processes across tens of thousands of geographically dispersed devices, and predicting problems before they occur.
DigitaLogic provides clients with the tools, experience, and support needed to modernize their infrastructure, making the system more reliable, cost-effective, and secure.
For Gas/Oil Fields
For the Smart Grid
Why is EFS for you?
- Use Fewer Resources – Enables successful project completion with less human and technical resources.
- Adapt to System Changes – No obsolescence. “Future-proofs” the system infrastructure against continuous changes in hardware, software, applications, standards, etc.
- Enhance Secure – Implements cyber security on a single platform over different communication system links/types and different field RTUs and devices.
- Manage Easily – Provides a manageable technological platform for real-time data, especially when the system has grown to hundreds, thousands or tens of thousands of remote devices over a large geographical area.
- Remain BES Compliant – EFS enables utilities to bring their infrastructure into compliance with North American Electric Reliability Corporation Bulk Electrical System (NERC BES) requirements as it relates to monitoring, control and automation (cybersecurity, redundancy, etc.).
- Consolidate Systems – Consolidates disparate monitoring platforms, systems and field devices.
- Enhance Current Infrastructure – Securely enables interoperability, advanced application deployment, data-sharing and Enterprise System consolidation across multiple users, organizations and companies.
Enterprise to Field System Applications
- Automation Control and Monitoring Systems and Software
- Distributed Control Systems
- Operation and Monitoring
- Control System Monitoring
- Information Technology Systems / Operational Technology Systems
- Information Management System
- Remote Monitoring
- Data Analysis and Optimization
- Energy Saving & Energy Management
- Distribution Automation
- Field Services
- Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) Systems
- Manual & Automatic Control Systems
- Control Systems Engineering
- Demand Response
- Distributed Energy Resources (DER)
- Smart Cities & Smart Utilities
- Loss Reduction
- Peak Load Management